welcome to a bunch of words i wrote down.

Monday, March 1, 2010

CONFERENCE '10

What an amazing week. First, thanks to all the fans and family that have supported us all season long. Thanks to everyone that came for cheering hard and pumping us up this week! Congrats to the women's team for winning Conference yet again. They gave a hard fight and deserved the win.

The men's team finished off the regular MWC dual-meet season 0-5. It was a rough season littered with injuries to some of our key swimmers. However the team really came together and swam as a team of one this year and we managed to finish 3rd at MWC Championship. This was one of the greatest meets I have every been a part of, and am so proud of the men's team. We really had to fight for every point, and I know that we scared a few teams and surprised EVERYONE! What an awesome way to end a hard season.

Well, now that swimming is over (at least for a few weeks) I am looking forward to sleeping in, staying up late, and most of all DIET COKES!!! Most of the guys on the team and myself gave up sodas on Saturday September 12, 2009. Thats about 6 months without any soda! It was hard, but well worth it, and now I appreciate diet cokes more than ever.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what you did without Diet Coke. I would die. I didn't even give up Dr. Pepper when I was at NCAAs. I was so proud of you guys. You had some great swims yourself and I was incredibly impressed by the freshmen and sophomores. Way to go, bud!

    ReplyDelete