welcome to a bunch of words i wrote down.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

MWC CHAMPIONSHIP




The Mountain West Conference Swimming and Diving Championships begin this Wednesday at 6:00 in Oklahoma City. After a long season I am ready to rock n' roll, and get revenge on some teams (and people). I am looking forward to some fast swims from everyone, but I think this will be a great meet for our freshmen to really step up and prove themselves. Everyone is pumped up and ready to go. We leave tomorrow morning and will be returning to Provo Sunday night. I will keep updates on how everyone swims throughout the week on my twitter account: johnck22. Wish us luck as we go into the final meet of the season!!! GO COUGS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited. Keep me updated as best you can. You know I'll be following via Twitter and the MWC. Good luck bud.

    ReplyDelete