welcome to a bunch of words i wrote down.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ahhh Universtiy Police

I had another, more fun, encounter with the BYU Campus Police last night. A few of us (the others will remain unnamed) went out and about on Valentine's Eve water ballooning. We were looking especially for couples and had some great luck. Our first trip out was good, but we really struggled with our aiming. We reloaded and went out again for another go-round. As we took our second trip to the dorms we saw a group of guys playing basketball. I backed my truck into the parking lot to make for a quick escape, and we unloaded a few balloons at the guys. We then flew out of the dorms parking lot and were being followed by a Dodge Caravan. I sped away, cut through a Chevron parking lot and then made a quick right trying to lose the van. Then I saw the lights, yep the van was actually an unmarked BYU Campus Police car. I pulled over and then two more campus police squad cars came for backup. Once we all realized that it was only campus police, and not the ever so hard provo police, we all felt at ease. I now have a date with the Provo City Justice Court for March 29th. The officers were actually pretty cool and I'm hoping to make it into the "Police Beat" of the Daily Universe. All and all another action packed evening on the streets of Provo~~

1 comment: