welcome to a bunch of words i wrote down.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nuggs Game

Tonight was an eventful night in wonderful Utah. Luckily I had an excuse to get out of Provo and go to the big city, SLC! To celebrate Michelle's birthday, we all went to the Jazz-Nuggets game. Now, don't get me wrong, I hate the nuggets, but I also despise the Jazz. It was a tough call as to who I was going to root for. However, in the end I decided to go in favor of the birthday girl's team, and cheer for the nuggets (however I still wore my Mavericks shirt to the game!). Jazz fans are about as classless as UofU fans. We sat behind a family of two parents, 3 young children and an infant. As we all took our seats the mom turned to us and yelled "Denver Sucks". Then throughout the entire game she proceeded to yell, accompanied by her eldest son of probably 10 years. They seriously reminded me of an exorcism movie, completely possessed and yelling bloody murder. She was actually more entertaining than the game, as denver was about 10 points behind the entire game. Still tons of fun. Tomorrow, while wearing my Cowboys shirt, I'll be cheering for the Colts because Austin Collie is my homeboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment