welcome to a bunch of words i wrote down.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Campus Police

Today I had a run-in with the BYU Campus Police. It was a most enjoyable experience as always. My offense: crossing the street when the cross walk flashed the stop hand signal. I know, its an absolutely heinous crime and I should have been punished severely. Luckily I was with a dumb ass friend who tried to run and then completely mocked the officer to his face. The officer let me go so he could deal with my friend. Just a side note, my friend got away with a written warning. That's right, he actually got a written warning for crossing the street. And university police wonder why nobody respects them. It was such a fun experience that I am going to try and find another opportunity to provide something for university police to do. Maybe next time I'll ride my bike on the sidewalk or do something even crazier, like throw a snowball at someone. I should be locked up for just thinking about it!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if it was the same officer that pulled me over on my bicycle. About time you posted.

    ReplyDelete