welcome to a bunch of words i wrote down.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

iBroke



Well I've been spending my time working and saving, working and saving. And thanks to my obsession with Apple products I'm now low on the dough. After purchasing my MacBook, and a case, and some accesories for my iPhone I really wonder is it all worth it? I feel like I'm selling out to the main-stream tech gadgets. But just as quickly as this thought pops into my head, I log on to my MacBook, or "Swipe to Unlock" my iPhone and realize that it really is worth it. So here is my official endorsment of all Apple products. The customer really is number 1, with great tech support via phone, internet or at the genius bar. Yes they may be a little more expensive, but it is well worth the extra bones.

3 comments:

  1. thanks, u should be spending that money on me.
    p.s. ur blog is dumbbbb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to spending the extra money. And boo to moosh for saying your blog is dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. apple is quite awesome. your blog is pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete